Last Updated on
Beginner Workout Routine to Lose Arm Fat
Woot Woot! I designed beginner workout routine to help you lose arm fat and tighten and tone your arms.
This beginner workout routine is perfect for women who want noticeable definition in their arms without getting bulky.
If you like Kelly Ripa’s arms… or Sarah Connor’s from Terminator 2 (I mean…), then you’re going to love today’s workout. : )
You’ll be targeting the biceps and back muscle groups using a training strategy and 6 of the best exercises for arm fat that will help you get noticeable definition and burn fat without bulking up. (Yay!)
All you need is a few sets of dumbbells and less than 30 minutes. Ready to rock? See me demo today’s back and bicep workout for you in today’s episode of CCtv.
Back And Biceps Workout for Women
How to do this Beginner Workout Routine to Lose Arm Fat
- This workout routine has 6 exercises.
- To complete one set, repeat each exercise until you ‘feel the burn.’ Once you feel the burn do 5 more. Ideally, you will be working in the 20-30 rep range.
- For the best results, you need to keep your heart rate up… so take as little rest as possible between exercises and sets.
- Do 3 full sets – of all 6 exercises – to complete your workout. You can do 4 if you want extra credit.
- I recommend working out your arms twice a week. So do this arm workout once a week along with another one of my other arm workouts. This will help prevent muscle memory… also, (I have to say this)…
- Abs really are made in the kitchen! You absolutely cannot out-exercise an in-complete, toxic diet. For the best possible results, follow a meal plan and complete workout program. If you need help I’ve got you covered.
Results using my Total Transformation Program
Leave me a comment and let me know if you felt the burn.
It works if you work it! So work it, YOU’RE WORTH IT!
Your Coach and Biggest Cheerleader
Pin this post so you’ll have it forever. Check out my collection of other workouts by clicking here. : )
Christina Carlyle is a certified Holistic Nutritionist, Sports Nutrition Specialist, Personal Trainer, Health Coach, & Behavior Modification Specialist. After overcoming her own health issues, getting off 7 medications, & losing 40 pounds (& keeping it off for 10+ years) she’s dedicated to helping others get Happy, Healthy, & Fit for life, with science-backed strategies. Christina shares real deal (no BS) weight loss and wellness advice, workouts, and recipes that get results and work in the real world.