Last Updated on
Fat Burning Workout for Women
This fat burning workout routine for women is one of my favorites because it makes me feel like I’m getting results quickly.
This workout does truly help get results faster because each exercise is really 2 exercises in one. By combining upper and lower body moves into one exercise, you’re using more muscles, which means you’re burning more fat.
By combining upper and lower body moves into one exercise, you’ll be using more muscles and burning more fat, in less time.
Most high-intensity exercises that claim to burn the most fat are high impact and require you to jump around.
But my fat burning exercise combinations are low/no impact and won’t affect your joints.
I like to do this workout when I want to get in a quick workout and actually feel like I did something good for myself… but without jumping around like a wild kangaroo.
How to Do this Fat Burning Workout Routine
- Warm up with some light cardio (think jogging in place, jumping jacks or 5 minutes on a treadmill) and some light stretches.
- Do each of the following exercises 15 times to complete one set, or round. Make sure you do the same number of reps on both sides, where applicable.
- Do 4 full rounds, of all of the exercises, to complete your workout.
- Cool down when you’re done with some full body stretches and you’re done.
- Only do this workout one time a week.
Knowing my workouts helps you makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
When you’re done rocking this workout, please leave me a comment to let me know if you felt the burn.
Ready to burn your fat? Let’s do this!
Fat Burning Exercises
DONKEY KICK + SIDE EXTENSION EXERCISE
BRIDGE + PULLDOWN
LUNGE + PULL PANTS UP
PLIE SQUAT + OVERHEAD PRESS
SINGLE LEG ROW
SQUAT + UPRIGHT ROW
Which fat burning exercise was your favorite? Let me know in the comments.
This workout only works, if you work it! So work it! You are so worth it!
Results using my Total Transformation Program
Christina is a certified Holistic Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, & Holistic Fitness & Health Coach. After healing multiple personal health issues, getting off 7 meds, & losing 40 pounds, Christina teaches others how to get Happy, Healthy, & Fit quickly with the most delicious food and least intense workouts.