Last Updated on
Hard boiled eggs are easy to prep. They made great snacks and add a pop of complete protein into your meals on the fly.
I love hard-boiling a batch of 6 eggs at once. This way I can have grab-and-go protein for 1-3 days.
TIP: Hard boiled eggs will last up to 3 days in the fridge.
I recommend only using free-roaming pasture-raised, organic eggs.
They taste better and they’re not fed GMO grains so they’re healthier and MUCH better for you than commercialized eggs. Happy chickens make happy eggs. 🙂
Enjoy the following hard boiled egg recipes guilt-free as a snack, at a party, or during the holidays. I always use these recipes and tips to my clients during Easter.
How to make Hard Boiled Eggs
Hard Boiled Eggs
- 6 organic eggs
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. This helps reduce the risk of cracking the shell.
- Turn the burner on to medium-high heat, gradually bringing the water to a roaring boil.
- Let boil for 1 full minute then reduce to low heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the burner, drain the water, then let sit for a few minutes until close to room temperature.
- Transfer the eggs to your refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Softly crack the egg on a hard surface, breaking the shell before gently peeling the membrane and shell off. TIP: Put the hard boiled eggs (3 at a time) into Tupperware filled with cool water and shake lightly until the shells come off)
- Rinse with cool water and place on a plate lined with paper towels, and repeat with the rest of the eggs you’ve boiled.
HARD BOILED EGG RECIPE IDEAS
Once your eggs are prepared and peeled you can use them lots of ways.
- Dice hard-boiled eggs and toss them into a salad or make a Cobb Salad
- Use them to make Deviled eggs
- Make Egg Salad – Chop and mixed with mayo, mustard, onion, tarragon, celery, salt, pepper to taste
- Slice them and add on top of avocado toast
- Chop and serve alongside smoked salmon
- Add to soup – I like to add chopped hard-boiled eggs to pho
What are other ways can you think of to use hard-boiled eggs?
What’s your favorite ways to eat hard boiled eggs? Let me know in the comments.
Your Coach and Biggest Cheerleader
Pin this post to pinterest so you’ll have it forever.
If you liked this post, you’ll love these:
- 6 Delicious Deviled Egg Recipes
- Quick & Easy Avocado Eggs
- Quick & Easy Egg Muffins prep recipe
- Healthy Easter Meals & ideas
Click the picture to download a free healthy recipe book and get other FREE Resources
P.P.S. If you want to cancel out cravings, lose weight, and feel more healthy, energized and confident, check out my Reset Cleanse. It balances hormones and stops cravings from coming back! You can lose up to 10 pounds in 7 days.
Christina Carlyle is a certified Holistic Nutritionist, Sports Nutrition Specialist, Personal Trainer, Health Coach, & Behavior Modification Specialist. After overcoming her own health issues, getting off 7 medications, & losing 40 pounds (& keeping it off for 10+ years) she’s dedicated to helping others get Happy, Healthy, & Fit for life, with science-backed strategies. Christina shares real deal (no BS) weight loss and wellness advice, workouts, and recipes that get results and work in the real world.