Last Updated on
Everyone I’ve every helped lose weight, has had a few things in common.
- They’re Busy – My girls are busy, tired, and stressed constantly trying to find balance in their professional and personal lives.
- They want Easy-to-do, Fun-to-do-workouts – Otherwise… they won’t do it.
- It has to Get Results – Otherwise, what’s the point?!
- They Don’t Want to Work Harder than they Have to… Life is hard enough and they can easily come up with a bajillion better things to do than workout, because they’re busy.
I get it. I know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed and struggling with motivation. I have a brain injury that makes me feel unmotivated and a back injury from a car accident… I also used to be 40 pounds overweight and refuse to gain it back. : )
But even though I struggle with my mood and injuries I still want to exercise to keep my body tight and feel like I accomplished something…. BUT without having to do something super intense.
That’s why I came up with Lazy Girl Workouts in the first place. : ) There are 7 free lazy girl workouts… this workout focuses on the abs.
LAZY GIRL AB WORKOUT
You can do this ab workout whenever you’re feeling unmotivated and want something fun, fast, and effective that will help you get a tight, toned tummy.
These are the exact same ab exercises I do when my knee pain and back injuries act up.
They’re perfect for days when you’re feeling lazy or don’t have time to hit the gym, but still want tight, toned abs.
I think you’re going to love it. See me explain more and share the workout with you in the video below.
How to do this Lazy Girl Ab Workout
- The 5 core exercises in this ab workout utilize my lazy girl rep count rule.
- To rock this workout do each exercise until you feel the burn… once you feel the burn do 5 more. Then you’re done.
- As soon as you’re done, move onto the next exercises, repeating the rep count strategy.
- Try to avoid taking a break between the exercises… This helps keep the heart rate up so you can burn more calories.
- One round of all the exercise counts as 1 full set.
- Do 4 full sets – of all 5 ab exercises – to complete this workout.
- BONUS POINTS: If you do 5 full rounds.
- DOUBLE BONUS POINTS: If you do this with ankle weights. This is totally optional.
Once you’re done with this ab workout, leave me a comment and let me know if you felt the burn.
Pin this ab workout for women to Pinterest so you’ll have it forever.
TIPS FOR THIS LAZY WORKOUT
For the best results, I recommend doing this routine a maximum of one time a week.
If you’re a beginner, rehabbing an injury, or trying to start a new workout routine, lazy girl workouts are perfect for you! Alternate this ab workout with the other lazy girl workouts I made. (linked below)
If you’re more advanced use lazy girl workouts for days when you’re feeling unmotivated.
It’s best to use my other workouts for women instead (if you’re advanced) because they require more movement and burn more calories… which means better results for you. 🙂
- Try this Ab Workout for Women
- This ab workout targets the lower abs “pooch” area… I think you’re going to love it.
- This routine targets the obliques (side of the abs). I made it to help women get a smaller waist.
It only works if you work it, so work it. YOU are so worth it!
If you think this workout will help someone else that’s struggling with motivation, please share it to help another “Lazy Girl” get fit and healthy. 🙂
Did you feel the burn? Which exercise was your favorite? Let me know in the comments. I love hearing what you think.
Sending you so much love
Your Coach and Biggest Cheerleader
If you loved this workout, then you’ll love my other Lazy Workout routines, too! Check them out!
If you love my Lazy Girl workout, you’ll love the Lazy Girl Exercise Program. Stop working out harder than you have to and start getting better results.
Christina Carlyle is a certified Holistic Nutritionist, Sports Nutrition Specialist, Personal Trainer, Health Coach, & Behavior Modification Specialist. After overcoming her own health issues, getting off 7 medications, & losing 40 pounds (& keeping it off for 10+ years) she’s dedicated to helping others get Happy, Healthy, & Fit for life, with science-backed strategies. Christina shares real deal (no BS) weight loss and wellness advice, workouts, and recipes that get results and work in the real world.