This lazy girl thigh workout helps tighten and tone the thighs but it makes exercising feel effortless. It’s the perfect thigh workout for times you feel unmotivated to exercise.
I struggle with motivation to workout and I’m a trainer, fitness and health coach! (I have a brain injury that literally makes it hard for me to feel motivated.) That’s why I made my lazy girl workouts so you can get fit fast with minimal exercise and effort.
WHY THIS LAZY GIRL THIGH WORKOUT WORKS
When it comes to training the thighs, forget machines and working harder than you have to!
The key to sculpting toned, slim thighs, is using exercises that use multidirectional movements that target all of the muscles in the inner and outer thighs. When you engage all of the muscles in like that everything sucks in tight like a corset.
HINT: That’s what this workout does and why it works so well!
These thigh exercises is they can be done anywhere — no equipment or fancy gym membership required! It only takes about 20 minutes, too, which makes this thigh workout perfect for busy women that was to tone their thighs on the fly.
The best part? You don’t have to sit up or stand. You can do this entire thigh workout from bed if you want! It’s perfect to do at home, on a trip, or vacation when you’re feeling unmotivated!
GET FIT AND HEALTHY THE LAZY GIRL WAY
I love my lazy girl workouts because they use minimal effort and intensity and help you get fit and healthy and avoid feeling guilty because you ‘knew you should workout’ but skipped it.
Doing my Lazy exercise routines helps boost fitness motivation, confidence, and metabolism which ultimately makes it easier to get get in the habit of exercising regularly… even if you don’t like exercise like me.
If you don’t like exercise (or your thighs) you’re going to love this lazy girl workout.
See me explain more and demo the exercises for you in this video.
How to do this Lazy Girl Thigh Workout
- These 5 moves target and tone the inner and outer thighs.
- Do each exercise until you feel the burn, then do 5 more.
- Move from one exercise to the next without resting.
- Do 1 round of all of the exercises to complete 1 set.
- Do 4 full sets to complete your workout.
- I recommend doing this routine at least twice a week.
- As you’re doing these exercises notice the different angles we’re using. Lifting your legs in different positions ensures we’ll hit every. single. muscle in the inner and outer thighs
After you’re done rocking this workout, leave me a comment and let me know if you felt the burn.
Pin this thigh workout to Pinterest so you’ll have it forever
MORE NOTES ABOUT THIS THIGH WORKOUT
- I recommend doing this thigh routine once a week.
- Alternate it with my other lazy girl workouts… My other 6 Lazy Girl Workouts are linked below.
- My Lazy Girl workouts were designed to be done when you’re feeling lazy, unmotivated, or just getting started and trying to get in a workout routine.
- This thigh workout is great if you’re a beginner BUT if you’re more advanced I recommend adding in with my other workouts for women. They boost metabolism and burn more calories.
- I recommend pairing this routine with these outer thigh exercises or this workout with other Thigh Exercises for women
- If you want to target your hips, this workout has exercises that target the saddlebags (outer upper thigh/hips)
Did you feel the burn?? Which Lazy Girl thigh exercise was your favorite?
Let me know in the comments. I LOVE hearing what you think… and all, everything I do is for you. 😉
If you think this workout will help someone else that’s struggling with motivation, please share it to help another “Lazy Girl” get fit and healthy. 🙂
Sending you so much love
Your Coach and Biggest Cheerleader
P.S. If you loved this exercise routine you’ll love my other Lazy Girl Workouts, too!
Check them out::
♥ (extra) Lazy Girl Workout
P.S. You can’t out-exercise too much food or a nutritionally bankrupt diet. Abs really are made in the Kitchen and we can burn fat faster with a fork than we can with workouts… Keep that in mind if you don’t like exercise.
P.P.S. If you love food and you want rapid results my Total Transformation program is for you! It has workouts too BUT the meal plan portion of this program will totally transform your metabolism on the inside so you get healthy, happy, and fit on the outside.
Results using my Total Transformation Program