You probably take vitamins and supplements with the goal of improving your health. Which is great… however the supplements you’re taking may not be good for you — or safe. But it’s NOT your fault! Nobody ever sat you down to teach you… and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. I used to spend a small fortune on supplements every month that didn’t really make a difference in the way I looked or felt… and I wasn’t very happy about it. If you feel like your supplements aren’t making a noticeable change in your health, weight and daily life, this is for YOU! ❤
Before you spend another penny on vitamins, you need to know what supplements you really need, why they’re important and which brands are truly trustworthy, so you can reap all of the benefits and avoid any risks.
First, things first… you have to understand that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does regulate dietary supplements; however, it treats them like foods rather than medications. Unlike drug manufacturers, the makers of supplements don’t have to show their products are safe or effective before selling them on the market.
• What’s inside the supplement bottle may not always live up to the health claims and promises you’ll find on their labels.
• Some supplements may include toxic, processed, artificial ingredients that aren’t even listed on the label. (Shame!)
• Some supplements are encapsulated with a coating that your body cannot breakdown, so they’ll run right through you and won’t ever have a chance to be digested or absorbed.
• Some supplements contain synthetic vitamins that your body cannot properly metabolize or absorb, rendering them pointless.
• Even a supplement called “all-natural” can cause side effects or interact with medicines you’re already taking.
The following button will take you to the supplement company I recommend for anyone trying to improve their health and reach a weight loss goal. Their supplements are manufactured with the highest standards for potency and absorption. They are essential for optimal health and fat burning potential. They also offer a free health assessment which will tell you which supplements you need to reach your personal weight loss and health goals.