Are you looking for a waist workout that’ll shrink your waistline and sculpt curves? You’re in the right place!
Everyone seems to want a teeny tiny waist these days. A curvy hourglass shape is definitely a trending topic these days.
A lot of ladies are squeezing into waist trainers to help them achieve this goal. But a waist trainer is a (very, very) small piece of the puzzle. (You can learn more about why, here.)
The recipe for a tiny waist includes a few necessary ingredients:
- Oblique Exercises! – This is a must if you want to shrink your waistline. That’s what we’re focusing on today!
- Building your Lats – Your latissimus dorsi muscles (aka Lats) are on your back, above your waist… Building your mid/upper back helps make your waist appear smaller. (I’m all about working smart not hard and the exercises we’re doing today help build your lats, too!)
- Booty work – Building your booty helps accentuate your curves (Here’s a booty workout for you.)
How to do this Waist Workout
- There are 6 exercises that target the oblique muscles in this workout.
- You’ll need to do each exercise until you ‘feel the burn’ and once you feel the burn do 5 more.
- Do each exercise one time to complete 1 ‘round’ or set.
- Complete 3 full sets of each exercise to finish your workout.
- I recommend doing this workout at least once a week… along with another full ab workout. (I have tons of free workouts for women FYI.)
If you train this area consistently you will build lean muscle in that area.
This workout targets the muscles in the waist, specifically the obliques… But unfortunately, you can’t spot-reduce fat. (I wish!)
If you want to lose fat from your abs, this workout isn’t going to do much if you’re not following a meal plan, cardio, and full body weight training program that’s a good match for your body type and goal look.
Results using my Total Transformation Program
You’ll get noticeable results in DAYS not weeks!! Guaranteed.
This workout only works if you work it, so work it. YOU are so worth it!
Your Coach and Biggest Cheerleader
If you liked this workout you’ll love these ab workouts for women, too.
Christina is a certified Holistic Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, & Holistic Fitness & Health Coach. After healing multiple personal health issues, getting off 7 meds, & losing 40 pounds, Christina teaches others how to get Happy, Healthy, & Fit quickly with the most delicious food and least intense workouts.