Lazy girl workouts burn fat and boost metabolism with minimal effort, energy, and intensity.
Lazy Girl Workouts are perfect for busy women, beginners, or anyone that struggles to get motivated to exercise.
Are you a ‘Lazy’ Girl?
Let’s find out! When it comes time to workout, do you:
- Start thinking of a million better things to do to get out of exercising?
- Feel unmotivated, too busy, stressed, overwhelmed, or tired to workout?
- Hit the snooze button a half dozen times and sleep through your gym session?
- Roll you eyes because you don’t like overly-intense workouts or the gym very much?
- Struggle with confidence because you’ve been out of a workout routine, are just getting started working out?
- Feel concerned about knee pain, back pain, or aggravating an injury or causing more inflammation?
If you find yourself answer ‘Yes’ to any of the above, my lazy girl workouts are perfect for you!
same girl, same
THE LAZY GIRL WORKOUT STORY
As a fitness and health coach, a lot of my clients struggle with motivation to exercise. I totally get it. Once upon a time I was 40 pounds overweight. I love food and have a love/hate relationship with exercise. Between my brain injury, battle with depression, and spine injury, it can get really hard for me to get motivated to exercise.
I became a trainer and nutritionist to get fit, healthy, and master motivation so I could lose weight and keep it off. And I did.
Then one day I got in a car accident (not my fault). During the car accident my back was permanently injured. Even though I know better, I struggle to get motivated to exercise, even more now… but as a motivation master (and fitness and health coach) I do it anyway.
While training in the gym one day after my car accident another trainer started calling me lazy because I wasn’t lifting heavy weights.
That day I went all out obsessed finding out how to get fit faster with less exercise, intensity, time, and effort. And I did. : )
That’s how lazy girl workouts were born. I started sharing them with my clients. They loved my Lazy workouts SO much that I shared them on my YouTube channel and they were a huge hit!
They’re by far my most popular workouts ever which led to me creating my Lazy Girl Exercise Program.
Now I’m on a mission to help ‘lazy’ girls like me get better results in less time. 🙂
WHAT IS A LAZY GIRL WORKOUT?
Don’t be fooled by imposter lazy girl workouts floating around the internet copying my pioneer approach to fitness. To be truly ‘lazy’ and workout must:
- Be Low Impact
- Only Use Bodyweight or Dumbbells
- Use my Lazy Girl Training Method, strategic combinations of exercises, and my rep count rule. 🙂
Lazy Girl Workout
Seriously, this is the ultimate no-excuses workout that burns fat and boosts the metabolism fast. It’s perfect for busy women, beginners and people that struggle to get motivated to exercise.
See me explain and share my very first Lazy Girl Workout in this episode of CCtv.
How to Do this Lazy Girl Workout
- There are 8 exercises in this Lazy Girl Workout.
- Do each exercise until you feel the burn. Once you feel the burn do 5 more.
- If you’re using weights and it’s too easy (like you could go on and on and on), increase the weight… if it’s too hard (like you’re struggling to get to 10)… decrease the weight.
- Move from one exercise to the next without resting.
- Do each exercise one time to complete one set.
- Do 3 full sets to complete the workout.
- I recommend doing this routine once a week with my other Lazy Girl Workouts (linked below) and other workouts for women.
Ready to rock? When you’re done, leave me a comment and let me know if you felt the burn.
Leave me a comment to let me know if you felt the burn.
It only works if you work it, so work it. YOU are so worth it!
If you think this workout will help someone else that’s struggling with motivation, please share it to help another “Lazy Girl” get fit and healthy. 🙂
I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback from it from lady’s who’ve tried it and really felt the burn (from bed!)
If you work it, let me know if you felt the burn in the comments. I love hearing what you think. Which exercise was your favorite? I love the chest fly.
Sending you so much love
Your Coach and Biggest Cheerleader
If you loved this Lazy Girl workout, you’ll LOVE my other Lazy Girl Workouts!
Check them out!
♥ (extra) Lazy Girl Workout
P.S. You can’t out-exercise too much food or a nutritionally bankrupt diet. Abs really are made in the Kitchen and we can burn fat faster with a fork than we can with workouts… Keep that in mind if you don’t like exercise.
P.P.S. If you love food and you want rapid results my Total Transformation program is for you! It has workouts too BUT the meal plan portion of this program will totally transform your metabolism on the inside so you get healthy, happy, and fit on the outside.
Results using my Total Transformation Program