Last Updated on
Do you need to detox? Discover the symptoms of toxins and how to tell if your body’s giving you warning signs that it needs help detoxifying.
DO I NEED TO DETOX?
Toxins are everywhere. From cosmetics, to household products, pollution, pesticides, fertilizers, toxins are inescapable these days.
How do you get toxic?
- You can consume toxins in food, drinks, supplements, and medications.
- They can also absorb into your skin topically and be inhaled into the lungs.
- Dangerous environmental pollutants can increase cancer risk and hinder a baby’s brain development; pesticides linked to cancer, birth defects, and Parkinson’s disease.
- Endocrine-disrupting phthalates found in personal care products.
- Toxic heavy metals (like mercury, arsenic, and lead) can accumulate in the soft tissue of the body and affect mood and energy levels.
- Research confirmed that exposure to environmental toxins can age you prematurely.
It’s virtually impossible to avoid exposure to toxins! That’s why it’s a good idea to do a full body detox regularly.
Your body is constantly cleansing your body automatically on an ongoing basis.
Your body is working 24/7 – fighting off illness, giving you energy, and allowing you to think clearly. All of your organ systems and metabolism work together on autopilot to keep you alive and healthy.
But SO many people struggle to feel good. To feel motivated and energized.
That’s often because they’ve reach their toxic load threshold and the body needs help to detoxify.
I have good news! There are common symptoms of toxicity that are a huge sign that you need to detox.
Do you need to do a detox? Let’s find out.
Symptoms of Toxins
Watch out for the top 10 warning signs your body is overly toxic and needs to detox:
1. You crave carbs, sugar, salt, and / or processed food or dairy products.
2. If you drink a lot of coffee & alcohol or have taken medication recently.
3. You have digestive distress (bloat, irregularity, poo problems).
4. You feel stressed, anxious, irritable, burned out, and/or depressed.
5. You don’t feel energized & healthy despite drinking coffee, eating healthy & exercising.
6. You have skin issues (breakouts, dandruff, eczema, psoriasis, body bumps, premature aging)
7. Your nails, hair, and / or teeth feels brittle or discolored.
8. Your brain is foggy – it’s hard to concentrate and stay focused & motivated.
9. Your joints hurt, feel swollen, and/or radiate pain.
10. You have stubborn fat or feel puffy all over, especially your stomach, hips, and thighs.
The side effects of an overly toxic system are often times misdiagnosed or blamed on other things.
But everyday issues and pesky health problems can be resolved quickly by a detox.
If these symptoms of toxicity are left untreated – thinking, emotions, and physical health can start to decline at a more accelerated rate.
It’s a good time to consider a full body detox if you’re experiencing signs of toxins.
Pin this post to Pinterest so You’ll Have it Forever
Cleansing Toxins Can Make you Feel Great & Lose Weight Quickly
Toxins are everywhere. But the answer isn’t to get used to feeling less than your best.
But don’t worry. These symptoms are totally reversible.
You can relieve the toxic load you are exposed to each day by supporting your body’s detoxification pathways.
And you can completely detox your body quickly and safely with delicious, nutritious food.
A full body, whole foods cleanse can provide long-lasting relief and make it easier to lose unwanted body fat in the future.
How to Detox Toxins
If you’re struggling with these symptoms of toxicity you my, friend are a perfect candidate for my Reset Cleanse Challenge.
You can detox your body, burn fat, get healthy and win cash prizes, too.
Learn more about the Reset Cleanse Challenge by clicking here.
If you’re ready to stop struggling with cravings, stubborn fat, and symptoms of toxins, the Reset Cleanse is perfect for you. Join the Reset Cleanse Challenge and you can win up to $100 in 7 days.
It’s like getting paid to lose weight and feel great.
Your Coach and Biggest Cheerleader
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up as a VIP to get instant access to my exclusive free resource library stocked with guides that make it easy to get results.
P.P.S. If you’re struggling with stubborn fat and feeling motivated, check out this free training & find out if you have signs of metabolic dysfunction.
DISCLAIMER: This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or replace professional medical advice.
Christina is a certified Holistic Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, & Holistic Fitness & Health Coach. After healing multiple personal health issues, getting off 7 meds, & losing 40 pounds, Christina teaches others how to get Happy, Healthy, & Fit quickly with the most delicious food and least intense workouts.